- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Jello Instant Pudding (any flavor)
- Pour milk into a mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix and Cool Whip.
- Whisk for two minutes by hand.
- Pour mix into small, disposable, paper cups.
- Cover cups with tin foil.
- Slice a hole in the tin foil with a knife.
- Insert popsicle stick through the hole.
- Freeze cups for 4-6 hours or until frozen.
- Dip the bottom of the cup in hot water and gently pull the Pudding Pop out of the cup.
Please fill out the attendance sheet Here